Internship – Technical Sales / Market Analyst (m/f)
We are looking for talented engineers and/or businessmen in order to successfully market our innovative water treatment systems. Full-time, at least 3-6 months.
- Sales Prospecting: find and reach out to potential customers in order to find new business.
- Competition Analysis: companies, technologies&products, pricing, terms&conditions, competences, region of operation, differentiation of akvoFloat™ etc.
- Market Analysis: identify potential partners&customers, customer interviews, decision makers & responsibilities, pain points, regulations, value chain structure, etc.
- You have a background in Chemical/Process Engineering and you have always wanted to explore the “business” side of things. Industrial Engineering with knowledge of water treatment also qualifies.
- You have excellent communication skills. You know how to build rapport and cold calling does not intimidate you.
- You work autonomously, goal-driven and creatively to achieve the companies’ goals. You OWN the tasks.
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge in German and other languages is a plus.
What we offer:
- As much responsibility as you can take and the chance to build up something great together with us.
- An exciting workplace with a great atmosphere and flat hierarchies (Founder-sitting-next-to-you kind of flat) where everybody is aware of the strategic company goals.
- You will work with a very talented and international team.
- Network with founders and employees from other startups from our incubator in the “Berlin Valley”.