Entrepreneurship Internship / Praktikum Entrepreneurship (m/f)
akvola Technologies is a Berlin-based water technology company specialized in oil-water separation and suspended solids removal from hard-to-treat industrial wastewater. We sell custom solutions based on our proprietary akvoFloat™ technology – a highly energy-efficient flotation-filtration water treatment process that can replace up to 4 state-of-the-art technologies in one single piece of equipment.
The only way to achieve a sustainable freshwater supply in the long-run is by desalination or wastewater reuse — both complex processes that require increasing amounts of energy. At the same time, energy generation, storage and transformation also requires increasing amounts of water. This mega trend, known as the Water-Energy Nexus, poses one of the main challenges of the 21st century. Both industrial and municipal markets are in need for water treatment processes that can handle hard-to-treat waters with just a fraction of the energy required by conventional technologies.
We are looking for highly motivated and talented engineers and/or businessmen to help us develop our company in all strategic activities. You will be basically the right hand of one members of the management team (CEO/CFO). Full-time, at least 3-6 months.
- Sales – Customer prospecting, Cold calling/e-mailing, Sales presentations.
- Finance – Financial planning, Business modelling, Controlling.
- Marketing – Market/Competition analysis, validate product-market fit of akvoFloat™ in new applications/industries. Event management.
- You have a background in Industrial Engineering, Chemical/Process Engineering and you have always wanted to explore the “business” side of things. Or you have a background in Business Administration and a passion for highly technical markets.
- You work autonomously, goal-driven and creatively to achieve the companies’ goals. You OWN the tasks.
- You have excellent communication skills. You know how to build rapport and cold calling does not intimidate you.
- You are fluent in English, basic knowledge in German would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Lots of responsibility (all you can take!) and the chance to build up something great together with us.
- An exciting workplace with a great atmosphere and flat hierarchies (Founder-sitting-next-to-you kind of flat) where everybody is aware of the strategic company goals.
- You will work with a very talented and international team.
Interested? Then send your application to [email protected] to the attention of Lucas León. Don’t forget to mention: – Possible starting date and desired duration (min. 3 months) – Cover letter, transcript of records and recommendation letter (with contact details)